Carlos, born and living in Zaragoza (Spain). After graduating in Optics he studied Photography, what led him to explore the world of male figure and portrait and made him discover the passion for self portrait, in which incorporate queer and fashion references, fundamental influence in his aesthetic.
Consistenly looking for new fields to work and learn, he has also been photographer for scenic arts, part of a dance-theater company and shared his digital edition skills as a teacher.
In addition to the mentioned before, important part of his life and inspiration comes from music, relationships and plants, being those the ones which he actually spend more time with.
- Índice Cromático - Dec 19
- Solo Exhibition (NOVOA Gallery) - May 18
- Solo Exhibition (Lithium) - Feb 18
- Enseñar a Mirar (PHE) - Best alumni selection - June 17
- Múltiples Miradas II (Colectivo Trifotóclope) - Dec 16
- Múltiples Miradas I (Colectivo Trifotóclope) - Mar 16